What an amazing event. I loved every part of it and had so much fun. My team did very well. There was 66 teams from allover the Grey Bruce area, including teams from many schools, local fire fighters, ambulance, doctors, OPP, and many more. A “Tough Mudder” is a very difficult obstacles course with one obstacle being a out of mud you have to crawl through. Each tem paid $60 to enter and all of the proceeds go to the Cancer Society. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful time for all participants. WAY to go Peninsula Shores District School.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.