For one of my fundraising events, I chose to hold a garage sale with all of the proceeds going to “Feed the Children”. I cleaned out my house of unused things. I have also had wonderful support from my grandparents, great aunt and great grandfather, as well as my former principal who donated items for me to sell. It will take place on May 21st on Claude Street in Wiarton. At the home of my Great Grandfather ( who is 100 years old by the way). Hope the rain holds off.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.