On May 28th, I went to Hanover Ontario to attend the Impact Youth Summit event at the Hanover P&H centre. When we arrived and registered we received a goodie bag, T-Shirt, and a pine sapling!. There were around 200 other delegates, all teenagers. We have a great time learning about how to present ourselves, speaking to people, how to set achievable goals, and more. We watched a magician and enjoyed musical entertainment at lunch. All in all it was a wonderful day and I feel energized and more confident.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.