I am getting ready to go to the Holiday Inn Toronto Airport to begin the week long Pageant. I am so excited but before I go, I need to thank all those who have helped me get here. I couldn’t have done it with out each one of them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Jadore Evening Limited – Gowns and continued support
- Bluewater District School Board – Space for my Camp
- Wiarton Lions Club – Finacial donation
- Teri Hastings Remax – Sponsoring kids for my camp, Canada Day celebrations
- Jill and Bob Sadler – Financial Donation
- Jeannette Jackson – Sponsored kids for my camp and did nails.
- Liz Inglis and Diane Haley – Sponsored kids for my camp
- Art Haley – Financial Donation
- Cliff and Anne Gilbert – Financial donation and continued support
- Diane Cormier and Jeff Corner (Golf Tobermory and Ancient Stone B&B) – Sponsored kids for my camp, locations for photo shoot.
- Town of South Bruce Peninsula – swimming for my camp
- Jen Cavanagh – gown, financial support
- Deb Mosiuk (Hidden Valley Motel) – Sponsored kids for my camp
- Kathy and David Graham – Financial Donation
- Sheila Ward – Photography/Video
- Mike Ebel (Wiarton Stone Quarry) – Sponsored kids for my camp
- Sarah Dunlop – dresses for kids at my camp
- Tyler Zenon – Sponsored kids for my camp
- Laura Noyes – Hair and Makeup, continued encouragement.
- Allison McCallum – Continued encouragement
- Last but not least: Velocity (personal trainers) for free work out sessions.
I hope I didn’t forget anyone.
And of course My Mother, Father and Sister who have helped me at every step of this experience. I love them so much.