Hello there, Greta Gilbert here and I just have to tell you about a way cool fund raising event I had the privilege of helping with. The event was the 4th annual art auction to raise money for the Amabel-Sauble Child Care Center. The cool part is that the kids in the day care, make most of the art, (some is donated by local artists). The parents of the kids bid to by the pieces. there was some very lively bidding. considering the kids are between 18 months and 4 years old, the pieces sold for amazing amounts, some got over $100. I was able to show the pieces around while they were being sold. It was so much fun. It was a great evening.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.